Wavefront Guided Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK) Patient: Me Surgery: Wavefront Guided Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) Excimer Laser: Carl Zeiss MEL 80™ Location: St. Lukes International Eye Institute Doctor: Richard Nepomuceno, MD Note: Few years ago i got this Corneal Ulcer which left a scar in my Eye, you’ll be able to notice it in the video.
- Lasik Centre ? Place Where your Eyes Get Freedom | LASIK Information
- contacts after corneal ulcer? | Contact Lens, Eyewear and Eye Care Reviews
- Vitamin a prevention corneal ulcer | Webkrasles.spb.su med blog
- Carl Zeiss Lightweight Zoom LWZ.2 | Official Digital Photographer News Blog
- What Is Refractive Eye Surgery? | Lasik
Filed under: Laser Eye Surgery Procedure
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!